Attached below are resources for the Latin American Unit.
Latin America Physical Geography mini DBQ
Latin America Geography Mini Q.pdf
Environmental Issues Chart
SS6G2 Environmental Issues.doc
Venezuela Oil Pouution Article
Latin America Mini Q and Project task.
Below is all the information needed to complete your Environmental Issues project task. I have decided to ouch the due date back to March 1.
Environmental Issues DBQ.pdf
Directions: (Task is on last page of PDF.
1. Students will choose one of the three environmental issues to
2. They must choose a side froma crediable viewpoint. For example
they might be an environmentalist, a government official, a
business person, etc.
3. They will then write a short report, no more than one page,
argueing their position on the issue they chose.
4. They need to include what they believe is causing the
pollution, conseuquences, economic benefits, and possible
solutions in their writing. Again, from their viewpoint not
5. Then they will create a flyer (paper, posterboard, or on the PC)
about their environmental issue. The flyer again must reflect
their characters viewpoint. The flyer should be colorful and
stand out. This should reinforce their point of view in which
they are arguing.