Welcome to the Ragsdale Elementary School Library!
- The media center is open every day from 7:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. Students must check in with their teacher before coming before 8:00 a.m.
- Students in grades 2-5 can also come any time during the day in small groups (3).
- Students in kindergarten and first grade will check out books during their media specials time or their teacher can bring their whole class and supervise them to check out books.
- Students can only come once a day to return or check out books.
- Students in grades K- 5 may check out one book and keep it for two weeks and renew it one time. The number of books that can be checked out will increase for grades 2-5 as our collection grows.
- No student can checkout books if any book is overdue. There are no fines for overdue books.
- Students must pay for lost or damaged books before getting a new book.
- Volunteers are needed to help process new books and materials that have been recently acquired.