Welcome to our class !
A few facts about me:
- I have been a teacher for 11 years, and have taught both 4th and 5th grade. I recently moved from Nebo Elementary and truly enjoy being a part of the Dugan family!
- I am thrilled to have the opportunity this year to co-teach with Mrs. Walton.
- I grew up in Powder Springs, Georgiawhere I attended McEachern High School and met my husband, Branon. We have been married for 10 years.
- We have 2 children; Alaina and Cole. Alaina is my beautiful firecracker who keeps me on my toes and Cole is more laid back- but equally entertaining !
- I enjoy spending time with my children , whether it be helping with homework, reading, playing or taking trips to Six Flags and other vacation areas.
- My hobbies (when I find the time) are reading and hiking.
You can always contact me quickest by sending me an email:
or call the school at : 770-949-5261
Our class website is