Online Payment System
Important message to parents about myLunchMoney.com:
Setting up an account is EASY! Make sure you have your child's student id number, the same number they enter in the cafeteria when eating meals everyday and their date of birth. Please do not use any zeros in front of the student id number, for example use . Register today at http://www.mylunchmoney.com/
NOTE: **IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU EDIT THE MY LUNCH MONEY ACCOUNT IF THE CHILD CHANGES SCHOOLS OR THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION CHANGES OR EXPIRES.
Prepayments (any amount) for your student's meals may be made online for a fee of $1.95 per school transaction. The transaction fee will be added to the total amount of money you allocate to your student's account. If you have only one child attending a school, each transaction made on his/her account will be accessed a $1.95 transaction fee. If you have more than one child at the same school and are making prepayments on each child's account, at the same time, only one transaction fee of $1.95 will be accessed. Please keep in mind that it will take approximately one hour for your payment to post to your child's account. When funding your child's account for the first time, it will take at least 24 hours before you can view a seven day account history of food your child has purchased. For an account history of more than seven days, please contact the cafeteria manager at your child's school.
Advantages of using myLunchMoney.com:
- Accepts Visa & MasterCard debit/credit card prepayments 24 hours per day.
- Automated payment applied to student accounts in approximately 1 hour after the initial registration. Initial registration takes at least 24 hours to update accounts.
- Registered parents can check their child's account balance at any time.
- Recurring payments eliminate zero balances so parents can "make the first payment their last!" This is optional.
- Minimizes bad checks & cash handling.
- Minimizes pilferage.
- Faster lunch lines, decreased customer wait time.
- Less labor hours spent processing payments.
- Registration and credit card information is protected with the most advanced internet security (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with 128-bit encryption & secure certificate exchange).
- The site is hosted at a secure data center for 24/7 availability.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.