Bus Stop / School Locator System
Bus Stop / School Locator Link (View by address)
- Buses shall not be routed down a street or highway that does not afford a satisfactory turnaround or is otherwise unsafe for bus travel.
- Buses are not to be routed on private property (this includes most mobile home parks and apartment complexes).
- The Director of Transportation may make an adjustment in bus stop location, if warranted, to eliminate unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- School bus routes are established during the summer before school starts each year.
- Routes will be adjusted as needed after school begins to make the routes effective and efficient.
- Bus stops on the routes are not always the same as the previous year.
- Safety of bus riders is always our greatest concern.
Contact your school or the Transportation Department for information regarding the assigned bus stop location and approximate pick-up/drop-off times for your residence. Students should be at their assigned bus stop five minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
Generally, drivers are able to complete their routes according to schedule. However, the bus can be delayed by factors such as mechanical problems, weather, roadwork, and traffic accidents. Also, drivers are better able to maintain their schedule when students are at their assigned bus stop on time.
Contact the Transportation Department (770) 443-8035 if you have questions or concerns regarding your child's bus route or bus driver.
Paulding County School District
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132