On behalf of the administration, faculty and staff of North Paulding High School, it is our pleasure to welcome you to the North Paulding Athletic home page.
We are very proud of our accomplishments since we opened in 2007. We have outstanding facilities and a quality athletic program that is competitive with the top schools in Georgia. Due to the hard work of many, our athletic program has developed into a program that represents the North Paulding community with pride. We are proud of the character of our players, our coaches, and our supporters. We know that by participating in sports - whether on the field, on the court, or in the stands - we are bound together by common goals, determination, perseverance, and teamwork.
As we move forward, our commitment to excellence will continue.
This website provides information on our athletic programs. Let me encourage you to check out your favorite sport(s). In addition, your ongoing support is essential as we strive to produce quality student-athletes both in the classroom as well as in the athletic arena. We invite you to come to our games and become a member of the Wolfpack community. We look forward to seeing you!
Wolfpack Athletics Accomplishments Fall 2012:
Cross Country - Boy's team finished as region 5AAAAA runner-up and the girl's team finished in 3rd place. Both Boys and Girls teams qualified for the AAAAA State Championships.
Football - First ever playoff appearance and victory when the Pack defeated Flowery Branch in the first round of the AAAAA playoffs.
Softball - Finished 3rd place in the region 5AAAAA tournament and earned the first ever playoff appearance in the AAAAA State Tournament.
Volleyball - Girls finished as area 5AAAAA region runner-up and made the AAAAA State Tournament once again.
Please click on the links below to access required athletic forms:
Other Links of Interest:
The above websites are independent from North Paulding High School and are maintained by booster clubs or coaches.
Basic GHSA Eligibility Requirements:
* All student-athletes must have a physical on file at the school.
* All physicals are valid for one year and they must show that the student-athlete is cleared to participate.
* All student-athletes must pass a minimum of 2.5 per semester to maintain eligibility.
* To maintain eligibility students must possess the following number of credits:
- 9th grade: all entering 9th graders are eligible
- 10th grade: All second year students must have a minimum of 5 credits
- 11th grade: All third year students must have a minimum of 11 credits
- 12th grade: All fourth year students must have a minimum of 17 credits