Do you know a teacher who deserves recognition for his or her hard work and dedication to making a difference in students' lives?
- Well now is your chance to make that happen! Sixteen Georgia teachers will be selected as a Symetra Hero in the Classroom for their outstanding leadership and instruction.
- Winners will receive a $1,000 donation to their school, two tickets to a 2012 Atlanta Falcons home game, a VIP sideline experience at the Georgia Dome as well as recognition at school and on-field during game day!
Who is eligible
- All K-12 teachers in the state of Georgia
Who can nominate a teacher?
- Current or former students
- Parents of current or former students
- Current or former principal
- School district staff
What are we looking for in a Symetra Hero in the Classroom?
- A teacher who makes a real difference in students' lives.
- A teacher who goes above and beyond in his/her day-to-day responsibilities.
- A teacher who helps students build life skills.
When does it start?
- Nominations are being accepted now! The sooner the nominations are submitted, the more opportunity your favorite teacher has to be a winner. For more information and to nominate a teacher today, visit www.atlantafalcons.com/heroes.
Liz Reynolds | Community Relations Coordinator | Atlanta Falcons
4400 Falcon Parkway | Flowery Branch, Georgia 30542
770.965.2762 | firstname.lastname@example.org | atlantafalcons.com | @FalconsCR