- Students have 3 days to turn in notes for any absences from school. After the 3rd day absences will be unexcused.
- Students are only allowed 3 parent notes per semester.
- Please refer below and to the Student handbook for acceptable excuses.
Excused Absences Include:
- Personal illness
- Illness or death of a student's immediate family
- Court order or an order by a government agency
- Religious Holidays
- Student whose parent is called to duty in the armed forces
1st Tardy: Student warning
2nd Tardy: Parent contact by teacher
3rd Tardy: Teacher assigned detention, parent contact
4th Tardy: Administrator referral -- Administrative detention 30 minutes
5th Tardy: Administrator referral -- Administrative detention 1 hour
6th Tardy: 1 Day ISS
7th Tardy: 3 Days ISS, deemed insubordination
**Student will not be refunded parking money for violation of the offense!!**
***CAR TROUBLE OF TRAFFIC IS NOT AN EXCUSED TARDY!!***
DRESS CODE POLICY
Items not approved for school wear include:
- Pants that touch the ground or floor
- Wide legged pants, skin-tight pants, form-fitting clothing
- Pants with holes, appearnace of a hole, frays, rips, or tears above the knees
- See-through clothing
- Sleeveless shirts, blouses, without tight-fitting armholes
- Deep-scooped necklines
- Clothing that shows the bare midriff, bare back, or bare shoulders
- Pajamas, bedroom shoes, or other sleepwear
- Articles of clothing which advertise or display the symbols of drugs, tobacco
products or alcoholic beverages
- Clothing which may be considered racially insensitive or which displays or implies
profane or obscene language or symbols
- Emblems, insignias, badges, tattoos, or other symbols where the effect is to
- Headgear is prohibited and must be kept out of sight on the school campus during
the school day. This includes, but is not limited to, hats, caps, bandanas, wave
caps, sweatbands, sunglasses, or any other head covering. No headphones, combs,
rakes, curlers, or picks can be worn in the hair.
- Chains hanging from wallets or clothing
- Display or wearing of any gang articles, paraphernalia or clothing that can
be construed as being gang related.
- Jewelry that is offensive, distracts, or is studded or pointed is unaccpetable.
A STUDENT PARKING PERMIT is $100.00 for the school year.
Student parking permits will be sold on Tuesdays and Thursdays in main office.
If a student does not have a parking permit decal, they are not to park on campus until the receive one.
Please be sure to find alternate transportation to and from school until you receive a parking permit.
NO STUDENT CHECKOUTS AFTER 3:00pm: Beginning January 2008, we will no longer accept faxes or phone calls regarding changes in transportation or early checkouts. We must have a written parent note turned in to the front office no later than 9:00 a.m.
CERTIFICATE of ATTENDANCE
- Certificates of Attendance will ONLY be distributed on Fridays.
- You must come by the Front Office no later then Wednesday afternoon to receive a Certificate by Friday.
- The cost is $2.00.
- Please be sure to plan ahead!